i still can't say goodbye

Tears may fall But I won't cry
I may be miserable
But i'll act like I'm fine
Although it hurts
I won't let it show
I still want you
But no one will know
I may think of you
But never say your name
Even though I'm sad
I'll act like nothings changed
And I'll miss you so much
But you won't know at all
And i'll think about it
But i'll never call
I'll write the words down
But not say them out loud
There's so much inside me
But I won't let it out
I'm dying to have you back
But I won't dare try
My heart is broken
But still I can't say goodbye.

i wonder if you do notice what's the date TODAY...
*you know who you are*



'tIFf.xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!