the starting of my holidays

am back to Penang!
Yesh! and again, i went to my so-called second home, Kuala the Lumpur! lol i skipped school on the last day of school, Friday just to follow my parents to go KL. How "good" i was, i know. My sis was having a day off on the Saturday and Sunday so yea, she tag along with us to go SHOPPING ...like usual. And guess who we met when we were half way shopping in Sungei Wang? One of the famous singer from Hong Kong, Leo Ku if i'm not mistaken....Alright i think i'll just stop here since i'm lazy LOL and tired of course. Well i guess i'll just let the pictures do the rest of my "talking" xD

swiss garden hotel

the singer


old town in sunway piramid

me and my sis <3

ice skating.sunway piramid

were in Dragon-I

only the 4 of us eating but we ordered so much
deeeeeelicious

Dragon-I

her shop ; her products

see the ZING there? it should be ZINGWEI but to
make it easier for everyone to remember it
so yea i short-form it into ZING
LoL [;
*nonsense*

Sunway Piramid

Pearl International Hotel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!