how can i stop myself from being emo again?

I'm finally back from KL! It was awesome, shopping everyday hmm let see.....went to 1 Utama, sungei wang, Midvalley, time square, china town..and and... and of course starhill, my favourite place. And aih... something happened that brighten up my days while on my first day in KL but not until today sigh never have thought that it just ends like that and here it goes again, the emo me...how can i stop myself from being emo whithout you? sigh...oh well went Genting on wednesday since my dad have got a free hotel room a night and free tickets to the magic show hmm...but it looks more like just a NORMAL SHOW than a magic show to me, whatever. Came back to Penang on thursday and went to stay over at Zi Xin's place on the 19th, the both of us, Venne and Kaan went GP the next day....and for today me and Zi Xin went to Sarah's place, we vain alot hah. Here's the pictures.......enjoy heh

yesh! just smile~




chicken pettie melted from Breeks *yummy*

me and "uncle" Teh xD.was at genting

the "magic" show in genting

...in starhill


the mall.starhill
_________________________________________________________

True love is when u shed a tear and still want him...
Its when he ignores you and you still love him...
Its when he love another girl but you still smile and say
'i'm happy for you'
when all you really do is cry...and cry......
sigh

Comments

Anonymous said…
你就好了
great shopping day
我這要考試了
煩死

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!