escape, if i can

How i wish i could have the so-called power, to stop the time from "running" so fast =/. Can you believe it? Our school test is just next week and is only two days left to next week. TWO days left and i'm still so lost in my studies. I can prepare myself to fail urgh!
Was kinda busy these days, for helping my friends doing those Fantasy and Horror's stuff as the Fun and Fiesta is just around the corner. We've already spending this whole week time doing it but yet its not enough and there's still loads waiting for us to do but....i believe that we're gonna be able to finish it in time =]. Sorry readers, my blog is getting shorter and shorter ...and not to mention, they're boring too but anyhow thanks for visiting my blog. Alright i've gotta go, to get back to my revision for the exam. *yawn*

Sometimes I wanted to run,
Too far from you,
Hoping that perhaps I could forget you,
But while I'm running,
I still carry me heart,
That nothing inside,
But the memories of you,
Why did I ever love you?
Because now I see my price, And I don't like it!



[zIlG]
I know it's time for me to get over you.
Ohhh how I wish it could be easy...<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!