the weekend

Sunday, July 29

I packed my school bag, clothes and everything to stay over at Rachel's place coz my parents going to KL for the next 3 days and nobody's gonna drive me to school and back home.

***

At Rache's house, Rachel and I waited for Charisma to come. The 3 of us went to queesbay, after reaching we went to meet up Janice, Caryn, Lyn Si and Evon there. We also went to Food Court to meet Shauni just to say hi and bye lol and then we go to Sushi King for our lumch. And here are some pictures we took in there heh.

look how messy we've made hah

i accidentally destroy the 2 pairs of chopstick LOL

built by Rachel

besties forever !


After the lunch, then we went to the top floor to check out the movies in the cinema. We wanted to watch Fantastic Four 2 but we didn't managed to watch it due to there's only 2 ticket left. We were then plan to go shopping but for some reason, we changed our mind and went for skating. We met Grace, Michelle and Shauni there...and also some others too,they are Mallisah, Sarah, Seow Yun and Karen. We skate there for bout 3 hours...I love skating yo! But one thing i hate, i fell down and now there's scratches and bruise on both side of my knee -__-.
Grace drive us back at 6pm, she drop Michelle first at Prangin. She was driving madly with her Kenari and was so bising singing song in the car that made me, Michelle and Shauni can't help it but to shout "SHUT UP" at her and at the same time too haha. Rachel, in the other hand was non-stop laughing at her, sitting beside me lol.
I follow Rachel back to her house and here comes my dog in the night time. Nobody can handle my dog and take care of it so what i was trying to say is that my parents drive my dog just to drop him at Rachel's so that i can take care of the dog.


Saturday, June 30

We have school today, its the hari ganti for our school holidays on Hari Raya. But instead of studying in school today, our class 4M was lucky that we get to go KDU for some sort of teambuilding. But sadly half of our classmates not going so we join with the some of them from class 4C.
The bus reach our school at bout 8am. There's students from other school going too,they're from Chung Hwa and a few from PCGHS. After we reach there, all of us were seperated in eight different groups according to our name tag colours. Our group was mostly are Cglian but only one girl from Chung Hwa and the other from PCGHS. The first activity we have there was a game called Guid The Ball. And then we have Group Cheers. Our group's name was Fusion-X hah.

Fusion-X
F-friendly
U-unity
S-smart
I-intelligent
O-overwhelming
N-Naturing

X-excellent

Kaanchana's group was named as Fu-Yoh! haha. We have our "breaklunch" at 11am till 11:30am, they provide us food and drinks there. After half an hour of break time we then continue to our teambulding. The next activities we have was a game called Long Line and the other one was... *i've forgoten*. We play this Long Line game by using a long rope, it's a lil bit similiar to skipping-rope. 2 person must hold each side of the rope and swung it and all of us include the 2 person who holding the rope have to run across without touching the rope, if simply one of us touch the rope then we have to start all over again until we succeed. And for the other game, which i've already forgoten what is it called was some kind of game like basketball. The teambuilding ends at 1pm, we went back to school later then.

***

I was so tired, so i took a nap then bath my dog. My sis was actually planning to bring me to Matta Fair which held at Pisa but we didn't go in the end coz her interview for Dell Company took her for bout 3 or 4 hours *to work in Dell is not an easy job =.=*. And so i just stay at home blogging. At night time, we went to have seafood for our dinner. My sister went back to KL at 1 in the morning, me and my parents followed her to the terminal to wait for her bus and we then went back. I miss Eunice!!! T__T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!