the sleepoever

Friday, July 06

After school finish then i follow Serene to her club meeting at Bilik Seni since i've nothing to do but to wait for my mom. The meeting ends at 1:30pm. My mom drop us at Serene's house and i take a bath at her place then we both went to Prangin after that. Planning to go watch horror movie "Alone" actually but sadly that movie is not showing at Cathay Cinema. So we decided to go shopping and eat our lunch at a place call 600C o_O, food there are quite nice and the chocolate milk shake especially *feel like drinking the milkshake now aikX*. At 6pm we get back to Serene's hosue by bus. After staying at Serene's for awhile then here comes my aunt to bring me home. Today's outing wasn't really that nice, all thanks to my stomach disorder ish! But its fun hanging out with Serene, both of us were crazy in the bus LoL gila one.


Tuesday, July 03

Rachel keep playing the song Wait For You by Elliot Yamin *i kinda like that song actually but for some reason make me hate it* , coz she love that song and also trying to make me to like that song. But instead of making me to like that song, i made her obsess to the song Because Of You by NeYo, my favourite song hahaha. And now she loves that song..well "all because of me...woo.." XD. And here's some pictures that we vain...


our "oh-my-god!" look

my dog, isn't it cute?? XD

Rachel took this picture while my dog accidentally close his eyes hahaha

doing The Silly face lol

and here's the last one, took it before i went back home

Whew~ finally i managed to finish updating my blog and that's all for today. Goodnight!

*TzinG signing off*

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!