THE REBELLION BEGINS

Wednesday, July 11

OMG! Harry Potter the fifth movie is showing today!!!!!!!!

I've book 3 tickets for Harry Potter the fifth movie since few days ago. Planning to watch it with some friends today but sadly my friends suddenly sms and telling me that she can't make it today coz she have something important to do *sigh* , thought i really don't get to watch it on the first day but...nope, i was wrong hah.

After school as usual, my mom drop Serene back and today i follow Serene back to her house to get myself change. At about 2:50pm my cousin and his friend came to pick me up and thats how i finally get to go heh. This time was my first time sneaked out *i'm sorry =/*. Well as i just said, SNEAK OUT obviously without my parents permission =.=. But i really want to watch it on the first day released so badly, coz......as everyone who knows me, knowing that i'm a Daniel's Freak, what to do? Hah... not Potter Fan aar! The movie start at 3:10pm but gosh! look at the time, we only have like about 15 mins to rush there and i've been told that i've to get the tickets in 45 mins, aikX guess by the time we reach there those tickets will be sold out.


After we reach Gurney, then we immediately went into the elevator heading to the fifth floor. When we get there and as i expected, the tickets weren't sold out though but they're all expired, how disappointed i was. But the seller told me that there's still seats left *thank God heh* so we bought our movie tickets then went in to the cinema. We were late when we reach there but lucky that the movie haven't start as there's advertisement and all those trailers.


The story weren't exactly like how the book tells coz in the movie,they're all jumble up. Is good to have read the books first or else i'll be as confuse as my cousin and his friend. Well, here's some Harry Potter the fifth movie's pictures

Harry Potter and The Order of Phoenix


Dumbledore's Army

Harry.Ron.Hermione

I was lucky to have keep the tickets lol coz i realise that there's something behind the tickets,look ... XD its a free gift. Well thanks to one of my friend too, i wouldn't have realise that without him telling me, heh thanks ya!

the movie tickets

the free gift.

*damn it!! is report card day tomorrow* oh well thats it for today, see ya readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!