i love my family

Wednesday, July 24

Walk to Serene's house at like 4pm since i've promise to help out for the Fantasy and Horror House thingy. Were both having fun doing those horror stuff. The both of us have add math tuiiton tonight so at 6pm we waited for the driver to come pick us up from serene's house to the tuiton centre. Mom actually asked me to skip the tuition coz later tonight we'll be having dinner at Midlands with my relatives and all, to celebrate my aunt's birthday. But in the end i changed my mind and ask her if she can fetch me from tuition only when my parents are ready to go later. So yea i didn't skip it,. I'm guai, i know hah XD. After awhile when my tuition just started... like half-an-hour then my parents came, to pick me up *didn't know that they coming that early, well i do learnt something though heh*

I enjoyed eating the food and had so much fun talking to my cousins all. I love my couzie! ^^ Me and one of my HP-fan-cousin were busy talking bout the story. As you know the 7th and also the last book of Harry Potter just came out not long ago so it was the hot topic that almost everyone keep talking 'bout. And that's for today, also the shortest one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!