feeling good

Friday, June 29

Nothing special happen in school today. Went for Bimbingan and Kerjaya's meeting after school. Meeting for today is kinda boring, Pn Hooi taught us to tie ribbon =.=. At about 1:30pm after the meeting, my mom then came to drive us *me and serene* home. As usual,my mom drop serene back home then only we get back home. i took my bath, had my lunch then wait for my sister to come pick me up. I wasn't sure where will she bring me to but who cares i'm just too excited to see her hah coz I MISS HER! It tooks her few hours to come and by the time she came, was already about 3pm or 4pm aikX. She brought me and my lil' sister,Veron to go Gurney. She brought me sweater and a Tee from Extreme then we go have our lunch *again* at Food Loft XD. We ate a lot and we having fun talking together *it's been for so long since we last talk*,there's this dessert she ordered was my favourite, its just fruits though but it came with a "cup" of hot chocolate which we have to eat the fruits by mixing it with the chocolate *yummy*.

the hot chocolate dessert

We eat and talk and after that we left Gurney to City Aquarium,Penang's largest pet shop. She wanted to buy a rabbit so we went to look for it but she didn't buy any coz of the lack of time and we're rushing to our family dinner later tonight. We left the pet shop then to her boyfriend's house to pick him up *coz she used her bf's car*. We reach his house and it took us a while to wait for him in the car. He then drove the 3 of us to Jenny Cake House to get my mom's birthday cake. We have our dinner at Tanjung Bunga, my parents and aunty were there when we reach. The food there wasn't nice though but i'm happy enough to have dinner with my family =].

Me and my sister were plan to celebrate belated fathers' day for my dad *sis was in kl on the fathers' day* in red box after the dinner but my dad says don't have to and it doesn't matter to him since my sis have to wake up early in the next morning for her interview. We just get back home after the dinner.

p/s I love my sister XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!