"the Deathly Hallows"

Have a great time eating breakfast with my mom, Eunice and aunt. At 12pm Wei Mei came to pick me up to go Queensbay together. We walk around at the Yong Enterprise area to meet some friends from Union School then we go have our lunch together at a place which have words like "it's finger lickin' good" and which it.....KFC. *thanks for the treat wei mei =>*

Kentucky Fried Chicken

Went to watch a Hong Kong movie called "Wonder Women" after the lunch. At like 5pm i say goodbye to Wei Mei and all then go to Wong Kok restaurant to meet up my mom and other's too. I ate a lot today... i mean it, A LOT! first in Wong Kok restaurant, then T.G.I Friday and lastly at Old Town hah. No idea why but so tam chiak and just non-stop eating today haha. I miss those delicious bread in Old Town wei =/ Aiyoyo! Well nothing special today but just eat eat eat hah, and sigh my sister going back to KL today, aih gonna miss her so much. Alright i know, my blog is getting boring than ever so erm..here's some picture we took........

how i wish i could have that poster =P

<3 Wei mei and i


Saturday, July 21

Is weekend today so yea i get to online. At 2pm my lil' sister and i get ourselves ready and wait for dad to go Queensbay mall and AGAIN to go watch Harry Potter the movie LoL. Well what do you expect? that's me the truly Dan Radclffe's fan LoL. And how ridiculous, my dad think that i haven't watch thats why he promise to bring us to the cinema today. The main reason i'm watching it again, today the 21st is because i know there's this limited gift giving out today. Hah! you readers must have think that i'm mad. Yea, i admit it and let me repeat it again i'm truely Daniel's fan, and i'm in love with him lmao! xD The gift is nothing special but just a simple file folder, thats all but hey its limited OKAY?? XD


By the time we got there, the tickets-seller told us that our reservation we've made has already expired coz ...we're suppose to collect the tickets 45 minutes early before the movie start. But yet we manage to buy our movie tickets though the reservation has already expired and for the sake of me getting the limited gift my dad have to wasted 5 bucks for another ticket *thanks and i'm sorry dad =/ ...I LOVE YOU*. To get the limited file folder the condition is we have to at least buy 4 HP movie tickets, that's why. Me and my dad don't wanna let the ticket go waste like that so we were searching people to buy the ticket or even willing to give it to them for free. At frist i called Rachel to ask if she or anyone might want the ticket but sadly she said that they've all already bought the tickets for Transformer and Harry Potter too. Since there's this Young Enterprise going on today so i just walk around and i might met anyone i know from my school, to give the ticket away *dad and sis are in the cinema* . Didn't met anyone who's working for Y.E. though but i met Charisma in the Central Park. She was there waiting for Tiffany Tan and Yue Shern alone, i went to her and say hi and ask if she know anyone wants the ticket. In the end, she took the ticket just in case the movie start and still she can't find for Yue Shern they all. Since the movie start at 3pm so i went in after that. My dad, sis and i went to borders after the movie to buy the last book of Harry Potter. But there's no more stock left so i just order the book and we then left Queensbay.

Mom not cooking for tonight's dinner so in the evening, the four of us went to a restaurant called Chameleon and have our dinner. Good news for today: Eunice came back from KL! wheeeeee~ ^^



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!