should i ?

aaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhh!

being a science stream student is seriously very tough,one of my friend just drop science last week and there's another one saying that she's gonna drop too... those 3 pure science subject are really very VERY hard than i expected, now i get why most of them keep saying science stream is very hard.

Not to mention those pure science, add math is already killing me..*sigh* guess i really have to give up and drop science too coz i really can't cope up..but...its already half of the year, am i doing the right thing if i'm choosing to be in that way now? is it too late to give up now?...*sigh* i've been thinking of whether to drop or not since i got very bad results ..ish hate it! hate life! my life is messed up now T__T...yet i have to keep going on. for the sake of getting a better result for a better job in the future.

i've think twice and...
guess i'll just have to drop it and accept the fact that i really can't cop up no matter how much i like science...aih say byebye to science. well actually dropping science weren't just coz of the reason can't cope up but for some personal reason too..
*sigh* whatever it was..or it is now
hopefully i can catch up the sub that i'm going to take soon, for the past few month that i've missed so much ...*worry*




i love ma dog! XD
walk my dog at the field just now...and something happened which seems to be funny to me lol. i was busy sms-ing while i walked my dog just now,and suddenly my dog stop and stand still at somewhere in the mid of the field instead of running here and there..i was then got drag(i was pulling the dog-chain) and stop by somewhere in a sudden so i look at my dog and realise that he spot a cat there. my dog then looking fierce and stare at the cat ...i just ignore and stand there busy sms-ing my friend lol...the cat too was just sitting there and staring back at my dog ...after few minutes of staring i felt something running towards me and bang to my leg without notice what's that...later on only realise that it was my dog ..it looking fierce though but he ran and hide behind my leg and start barking madly at the cat. its trying to look fierce at the cat but its actually afraid of the brown cat hah! maybe coz of the cat was slightly bigger size than him lol thats why it doesn't seem to afraid of my dog,it just sit still at where it was and stared back at my dog. LOL! my dog look so funny when he was trying to look fierce and stare at the cat but was also kinda scare of the cat in the mean time thats why he stand behind me ahahaha (stupid dog, but cute XD)
here's some pic of my dog ^^


was at my cousin's

it look so cute before he got shaved ^^


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!