shattered heart

It's been few months ago, thought evertything will be fine as times pass by,thought i've got over you..get over on what you've done to me but NO *sigh*, it did not. I've been trying my best since the day...trying so hard not to care nor to bother anything to do with you...and yea i did it though but ...why is it? Why is it my tears drop, keep rolling down...when they mentioned bout you this morning. I have no idea why but it just getting on my nerve and once again,being all sad whenever they start talking 'bout you. Guess i just couldn't deny it, that "zilG" this word is still remain in my heart. But something ridiculous is that hatred towards you in the meantime.
*sigh*
Why must this ****elle being so "busybody"? why must she care 'bout other's business? If she'd never told you 'bout that in the first place, things could have been better than now. i was always wondering, do you ever once did miss me or even thought bout me?...whenever i thought of that,it reminds me of how hurtful u've done to me and those feeling of being emo, depressed, sorrow...hurtful will just come back to me and making me feel worst again. the wound might be healed but the scar will always remain in my heart.hopfully time could make things go better and the feelings may fade away someday....or maybe not? its just not as easy as i thought ...guess there's always a place for zilG. all thanks to you and my heart goes shattered just like that. . .

the scarshattered heart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!