just another day

DaBan Restaurant ; the bridge from the entrance

there's um something which look like a "river" in the middle there LoL



my favourite dessert ; snow jelly =]

Finally i get to use the computer ...at this late *look at the time* urgh! all thanks to my lil' sis,that brat ish. Is the last day of holiday today, hopefully my mom won't ask me to turn off the comp until i finish blogging, hmmm let see..where and how should i start it? i'm not good at this blogging thing hah so er hope you readers don't find it boring or anything *if there are*....alright whatever,here it goes.
***
Went to a restaurant name "DaBan", with my family to have my lunch this afternoon. This "DaBan" restaurant is a chinese restaurant..oh well that's obvious just by the name of it hah. Though the foods there are just okay but i like the environment there,its a very nice place, full of tradition from China. The pictures above is where i took in the restaurant LoL.
After the lunch,we then go to pray at the Bat's Cave temple, well i wasn't exactly praying but just waiting for my parents and later on we just got back home. As you know today is the last day of holidays *sigh*, not allow to go anywhere but to stay at home and prepare to go back to school.
*yawn*
Well thats all for today coz my parents are now bugging me to turn off the comp and go to bed, guess i'll just continue my blog tomorrow.
Night. =]







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRÈME DE LA CRÈME in Collaboration with Sanrio's Hello Kitty

The Launch of realme XT in Malaysia

Ipoh Trip with My Cookies Gang!